About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Blog! I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am married to a wonderful man who supports me in all that I do - and all that I am passionate about. We have four children - the oldest two boys are in college and we are homeschooling our younger two, a boy age 9 and a girl age 5. I have always been interested in alternatives to traditional education and am so thrilled to be homeschooling my children. When not homeschooling, I love to knit and read as well as listen to country music (XM 59!). I am also a social worker and work part time for an excellent home care agency in pediatrics, maternal -child health and both adult and pediatric hospice. It is extremely rewarding work. I look forward to sharing our journey with you.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Collage Friday - on Monday

Hi again! I just remembered that I didn't share my Friday Collage on the Blog - it only went out on my twitter! So, here is my weekly (hopefully!) collage of our family life. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment